Friday 24 May 2013

The circus cake....

Okay so it's done! and on the first day of the holidays with all three wanting my attention I'd say its not bad and I deserve that glass at the end if the day!!
So visually it's not exactly to plan but as a designer by heart and profession I have the ability to go with what I have! The frill was not planned but it hides what I wish no one to see beneath!
Bunting, my performing elephant topper and sprinkles as imagined and happy I did these last night whilst the mini's were sleeping. Mini marshmallows I recommend should be in every families cupboard along with other store cupboard essentials than i'll talk about another day!
All in all I'm happy, my 3 year old baby (no more) will be grinning and that is what we only wish for....happy mini1's. 
Here is how it went....

No comments:

Post a Comment